Our antibacterial hand sanitizer contains 75% ± 5% Ethyl Alcohol to kill 99.99% of germs *, can dry out your hands fast and effectively.
It also contains Aloe Vera helps to moisturize your hands soft and smooth.
*Antimicrobial Effectiveness against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus ( Bacteria Reduction Rate > 99.99%) and Ethanol content tested by THE HONG KONG STANDARDS & TESTING CENTRE
- Put enough sanitizer on your hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub your hands together until they feel dry. (this should take around 20 seconds)
- Do NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry; it may not work well against germs.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, Keep away from heat or flame.
- Keep out of eyes, if contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommend for infants.
- Stop use and ask doctor if: Skin irritation and redness develops.
- Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.